SHORT STORIES.....2.My Love,My Strength,My Everything...


Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses, closeup and outdoor

I just don't know how it all started but our bonding started soon after we got married.Ours was an completely arranged marriage and never did we meet once before marriage...but still it happened I am deeply in love for him.He too pampers me just like a small child and fulfills all my wimps and fancies.Even today after 21years of marriage the essence of love have never faded.
Maybe I might sound too much like a feminist  as I can't understand how people forget their tradition and don't apply vermilion on their forehead and even deny to wear those two Bengals (i.e the white and the red) all these signify husbands long life as said in our vedas and believed by our elders which I never tried to evade it.I do maintain it still today as I believe all these 'SHRINGAR' signifies his long life.
I have always felt an unknown strength working with me whenever my husband is with me. I know when people ask "Why do you always try to please him?"I have only one answer for all "I just love to listen to him".I really am happy to see his sweet smile.I just don't know why sometimes I don't even listen to my own mother.Her advice ,her teachings all fall short in front of him.
I still remember the days after my marriage how I used to move behind him even in a joint family and there was so much of eve-teasing about it. It was as if I was not bothered about it all .
Then when he was transferred to Mumbai of course I had to come with him as whenever he went    a-far from me I just surprisedly fall sick, seeing this no one dared to keep me away  from him.Ours is a joint-family five brothers and two sisters and all of us are living under the same roof except my two sister-in-law as they had to shift to their own house after their marriage. But the other three brothers are living together except I and the second brothers family.
Now I was here in Mumbai where I was completely with him but still whenever he said that he wanted to go to Guwhati for seven or ten days then again my tensions would  creep up as to how can I leave without him??.And finally my husband too cancels the ticket for his home town.And the spark of happiness that comes to my visage is really un-expressible...
Whether it is his home-town or his work-place I never want to be away from him for a second.Till today I really can't understand how my colleagues stay away from their husband for long six months.......
Now after 21years too I just want to close my eyes only in his arms.I eat only after he takes his food....these are just small things but I feel so jocund when I am with him.This state of mind my daughters too know so whenever I am sick they just fetch out for him and in his able hands I recover so quickly. His touch in my forehead and his advice all heals me very quickly .Such is my love , my strength.I am a high B.P patient but till date I never take my own medicines.....I take it only when he gives it to me....I feel that his hand can heal all my woes....
I know God has only made him for me ,and it he who can nurture me and rejuvenate me .I believe that marriages which are blessed by our parents are the most successful ones...we fight ,we quarrel but just for an hour after that we just can't be away from each other.

Comments

  1. I really want to thank jai maa osa sunlight for all the good she did for me. My husband really wounded my heart with this blind darkness of tears and sorrow I wish to come out from that I don’t know how to. and what to do to get out of the darkness my marriage has put me. And due to my experience to what I was facing, I once regretted to be married. And all this while before I met jai mata osa sunlight, my life has really not be making sense to me but I thank maa osa sunlight for all her great miracles and making me a testimony. Me that was crying sorrowfully about the condition of my husband not talking to me. Before we got married, we have had several fights that most times we think…it is finish. It’s cannot be done again. and the most painful one to me was almost our fights , was about money and his absence that put me into me in depression and frustrations that result me talking hard drugs and that, I most destroyed myself. I hopelessly cried to jai maa osa sunlight about my conditions and here I am today, testifying. Thanks you mother of all nation. The priestess of ezioguru kingdom. The mother of peace. Goddess of the universe. Thanks to you wise one for bringing the peace and the dead love back to my family. Readers, do you need help in that your waving relationship?? Are there cracks on your marriage?? Is your relationship/marriage about to get broken?? Then you need the help of jai mata osa sunlight the great solver. contact ( sunlightmata@gmail.com ) to get help. Solution that is
    final. and pls when you contact, pls be sincere with your needs and request and the great jai maa osa sunlight bring you back the lost love that is your life you have been missing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOMENTS OF JOY...

WHAT DISTURBS MOST.....

ANIMAL SLAUGHTER IN THE NAME OF RELIGION.......